How Do I... Manually Configure Pulse Secure?
- Download and Install Pulse Secure from the Pulse Secure Downloads section
- Pulse Secure will now appear in your System Tray. Double click the icon to open Pulse Secure.
- Click + to add a new connection
- Configure Pulse Secure as per the settings below:
- Type: Policy Secure (UAC) or Connect Secure (VPN)
- Name: WesternU
- Server URL: remote-gate.uwo.ca
- Click Add
The configuration is now complete. To use Pulse Secure click Connect next to WesternU and select UWO as the Realm. You will be asked for your Western User ID and Password. Click Connect and you will now be connected to the ROAMs service.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.